ProActive Care Pty Ltd provides high-quality, personable, onsite physiotherapy and allied health services to a number of aged-care facilities in North and West of Melbourne. We have been operating since 2010 currently expanding our services though aged care, the community and NDIS. Visit www.proactivecare.com.au to find out more about us. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join a team of dedicated & experienced aged-care professionals, passionate about improving the quality of life for older Australians.
New grads and limited registration physios welcome!
Our exceptional physios will conduct mobility assessments, design strength & balance exercise programs, and implement falls prevention strategies for our wonderful residents. We also provide equipment prescription, and chronic pain management to keep residents mobile and active.
What We Can Offer:
- Above industry standard remuneration! (negotiable based on experience).
- Flexible rosters and hours to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Exceptional growth opportunities within the company for the right candidate.
- Monthly professional development in-services.
- Opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary setting with other allied health professionals.
- Ongoing support and mentoring from experienced physiotherapists.
- Full-time position offered (part-time and locum positions also available).
- Western Suburb, Melbourne.
What we are looking for in you:
- A positive, professional & ProActive attitude.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting, as well as independently.
- Aged-care experience preferred but not essential.
- Tertiary Qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational therapy
- Valid AHPRA Registration (general or limited)
- National Police Record Check
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Appropriate working visas
Apply through Seek, or send resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact Henry via the email above.
Application closes Friday 16th August, 5pm.