ProActive Care Pty Ltd provides high-quality, personable, onsite physiotherapy services to a number of aged-care facilities in North and West of Melbourne. Opportunity exists for like-minded individuals to join a team of dedicated & experienced aged-care physiotherapist, passionate about improving the quality of life for older Australians. Visit www.proactivecare.com.au to find out more about us.
What We Can Offer:
· Above industry standard remuneration! (negotiable based on experience).
· Flexible rosters and hours to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
· Monthly professional development in-services.
· Opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary setting with other allied health professionals.
· Ongoing support and mentoring from experienced physiotherapists.
· Part-time position offered, with view for full-time (locum position available).
· Northern Suburbs, Melbourne.
· Western Suburbs, Melbourne.
What we are looking for in you:
· A positive, professional & ProActive attitude.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in a team setting, as well as independently.
· Aged-care experience preferred.
· New grads or physios with limited aged-care experience welcome to apply.
· Tertiary Qualification in Physiotherapy
· General AHPRA Registration
· National Police Record Check
· Professional indemnity insurance
· Appropriate working visas
Send resume/CV with two character references to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Henry via the email above.
Application closes Monday 15th October, 5pm.