About ProActive Care:
Are you looking for meaningful and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing industries? We are looking for an experienced physiotherapist to join our team of dedicated professionals passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of our seniors. Our team at ProActive Care provides high-quality, personable, onsite physiotherapy services for residents at our partner aged-care facilities.
You will be working alongside highly experienced physios, eager to help you advance your career. You also have the opportunity to work closely with various allied health professionals, with a vast experience and knowledge to share. Here at ProActive Care, we are a close knit team and you will feel that the moment you start with us.
Our exceptional physios will conduct mobility assessments, design strength & balance exercise programs, and implement falls prevention strategies for our wonderful residents. We also provide equipment prescription, and chronic pain management to keep residents healthy and active.
What we can offer you:
- Above industry standard remuneration! (negotiable based on experience)
- Flexible rosters and hours to maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Monthly professional development in-services
- Opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary setting with other allied health professionals
- Ongoing support and mentoring from experienced physiotherapists
- Locum, part-time and full-time positions available
What we need from you:
- Tertiary qualification in physiotherapy
- General physiotherapist AHPRA registration
- National police record check
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Appropriate working visas
- Northern Suburbs, Melbourne.
- Western Suburbs, Melbourne
Apply through Seek, or send resume/CV to email@example.com.
New grad physio’s are welcome to apply.
For more information, please contact Henry via the email above.
Application closes Monday 27th December. Look forward to hearing from you 🙂