ProActive Care Pty Ltd provides high-quality, personable, onsite physiotherapy services to a number of aged-care facilities in North and West of Melbourne. Opportunity exists for like-minded individuals to join a team of dedicated & experienced aged-care physiotherapist, passionate about improving the quality of life for older Australians. Visit www.proactivecare.com.au to find out more about us.
What We Can Offer:
- Above industry standard remuneration! (negotiable based on experience).
- Flexible rosters and hours to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
- Part-time position offered, with view for full-time (locum position available).
- Opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary setting with other allied health professionals.
- Ongoing support and mentoring from experienced physiotherapists.
- Northern Suburbs, Melbourne.
- Western Suburbs, Melbourne.
What we are looking for in you:
- A positive, professional & ProActive attitude.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team setting, as well as independently.
- Aged-care experience with knowledge of ACFI Guidelines preferred.
- New grads or physios with limited aged-care experience welcome to apply.
- Tertiary Qualification in Physiotherapy
- General AHPRA Registration
- National Police Record Check
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Appropriate working visas
Send resume/CV with two character references to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Henry via the email above, or mobile (0405 543 604).
Application closes Monday 25th June, 5pm.